Week 1: January 9-13
- Classes begin Wednesday January 11 but Monday classes held that day.
Week 2: January 16-20
- No Monday classes this week for King Day (1/16)
Week 3: January 23-27
- Tuesday January 24 course selection period ends (students can add and drop classes freely until then.)
Week 4: January 30-February 3
Week 5: February 6-10
Week 6: February 13-17
- Be aware that next Monday (February 20) is the end of the drop period so make sure you have assigned some graded work and given yourself time to grade what you assign so students can decide if they need to drop.
Week 7: February 20-24
- Monday (2/20) is the last day students can drop a class without penalty.
Week 8: February 27-March 3
Spring Break March 6- March 10
Week 9: March 13-17
- Friday (3/17) is the last day students can request to take a class pass/fail
Week 10: March 20-24
- Monday (3/20) Advance Registration for Summer and Fall 2023 begins (if you are teaching a fall course, post information, a draft syllabus or a prospectus to Courses@Penn).
Week 11: March 27-31
- Monday (3/27) is the last day a student can withdraw from a course (they get a w on their transcript but no grade)
- Advance registration for Summer and Fall continues (through Sunday.)
Week 12: April 3-7
- Passover is observed from Wednesday April 5 to Friday April 7. Friday April 7 is also Good Friday (Easter) so no graded work between Wednesday and Friday. Many students may go home for celebrations as well.
Week 13: April 10-14
Week 14: April 17-April 21
- Last full week of classes (no finals this week)
Week 15: April 24-28
- Wednesday (4/26) is the last day of classes
READING DAYS: April 27-April 30 (no finals here either)
EXAMS: May 1-9
GRADES DUE: Noon on May 12More About When Grades Are Due